Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chapter Twenty-Five

David didn't like to have to pay for his rides to the driving school, so he worked on seducing other girls into giving him the free ride there. Most girls were sympathetic, but few of them had the any licence for a motorcycle. Also, when he thought about it, many of them seemed susceptible, potentially, to what he referred to as his sisters blackmail.

But then one new girl showed up on a motorbike, which she wanted him to paint in some cool way. When signing a contract with her, he noticed that she was the girl who had been his suspended because of his sister a few months ago. He looked at her.
ـِـ Do you think that you and I could be getting back on that bitch Deborah – the girl that got you suspended a few months back?

ـِـ How can I trust that you will. I heard you were like partly her brother or something!

ـِـ Well, you see, the fact of the matter is that she has blackmailed me as well, saying I was too much of a playboy or something!

Sylvia looked at him, then she smiled.
ـِـ Yeah, I think you and I can actually be getting back on her some way.

ـِـ Good. Then let's plan that thing! But also, could you care to give me a ride now and then to my motorcycle lessons?

She smiled again.
ـِـ Yeah, sure cuty, sure, I'll do that.
She sat thoughtfully for a few moments, then added:
ـِـ Yeah, I could have it seem like she was in love with you from the beginning, and jealous of me and whoever! ...


ـِـ Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment