Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chapter Twenty-Two

David was buying a motorcycle. It was Monday, and David, like he had always heard that artists often do, had his gallery/workshop place closed then.

He did not yet have a licence, but he felt that having the motorbike itself would help him get it. It wasn't fairly easy in this town to get a licence. He chose a model with large brakes, so that it would seem like he cared a lot for them.

With him he had a girlfriend who already had a motorcycle licence. She drove him on it to a driver's school, where he took his first lesson. Then they drove to his studio building and made out.

This continued for three more lessons, after his work day at his studio. Then she suddenly stood him up.

He called her.
ـِـ What's the matter!? Aren't you supposed to be driving me to my school for motorcycling?!

She laughed at him.

ـِـ How can you laugh at me!?

ـِـ I don't feel that you're actually the man I that thought you were! ... I've heard that your sister has been calling you a big playboy and that you are actually that bastard son of some Peter Ebanes, who has pretended to be the magician of all times, for the sake of getting girls to be screwing him!

ـِـ He has?!

There was a moment's silence before she responded:
ـِـ Yes! Didn't you know it?

ـِـ Why, no! ...

ـِـ Honey, I had an lesson booked there!

She giggled again.
ـِـ I soon enough should be paid to take you there.

ـِـ You think so?!

She giggled.
ـِـ Yes! I do!

He sighed.
ـِـ Yeah, I suppose I can pay you. ... But for now I missed my lesson anyway. Could you apologize to me now for not telling me in advance about it.

She laughed at him.
ـِـ Apologize?! Do you think I should be into that there should be an apology to the man that took me as the slut that would be driving him to and from that motorcycle school?

ـِـ Why do you say that?

ـِـ Because someone, a friend of your sister I think, told me that!

ـِـ She said that?!

ـِـ She said it! And do you know what?! your sister has seemingly caught you in the act or something of trying to seduce her – and that's your mother who has apologized for her!

ـِـ What are you talking about!?

ـِـ That her mother, and yours, is the one who has been finding excuses for you to be screwing her!

ـِـ Who told you all this?!


ـِـ Some friend of your sister! I'm not telling you who! Because that would be that the fake in you got the chance to escape that we all know what you're up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment