Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chapter Two

David stood in his art studio pondering on which pattern of design he should use to paint a certain motorcycle, which a customer had left with him. After a while he decided on how to paint it.

While he was at it, the phone rang. During a signal and a half, he kept on painting, in order not to loose control of it. Then he put down his tools and went to the small corner room where he had put that phone.

ـِـ Yeah, Dave's studio, he said.

It was his father calling.
ـِـ Sonny, you have to forgive me! I have a problem with your mother!

ـِـ Why call me about it?

ـِـ Because I know you know women well enough from the other perspective. I know you have them all the time! I know they don't even complain about you having had them doing it with the STD:s even. I guess they don't want to believe it's yours they were to begin with? 

ـِـ Dad, first of all I don't often get into venereal diseased in the first place! Secondly, I don't think they don't catch them from anyone else! Thirdly, we're all trying to avoid them, both them and I. Fourthly, I don't have to argue about them, they are the natural obstacle, which we have to be avoiding, which both them and I have to be about to never be about. So don't you ever say that to me again!

His father looked at him looked at him, amazed at how his son seemed to have this kind of sense of being proudly rude about his 'innocence', something that the felt was fake, but which seemed to help him score on very very many females! After thinking for a while he said:

ـِـ But what there is to me and that mother of yours is different! You gotta see, sonny, that you and I have much the same; even though they complain about the smartness of a man kind, sort of, they still find themselves so needed to be around that there is no alibis for pretending as if something about them easily enough to say something about myself with them. Do you follow me now son?



 OK, dad, tell me what it is with mom, then, and I'll try to see what I can do to fill you in on my perspective on things!

ـِـ Well you see, son, when one gets to know what there is in them, one wishes very much one hadn't trusted them ever. It's about that they, most of them, she very much included gets turned on about seeming to be immature for sex, and ... I ... I just found her being infidel with a man at just about your age, I think.

ـِـ Do you mean women all are into being innocent because they're horny?
He almost giggled.

ـِـ Yes, sort of that. Or actually very many, at least, of em.

ـِـ What do you mean I should be taking that kind of thing for granted?!

ـِـ You've got to, son!

ـِـ I'm not sure about that, not yet, at lest, dad.

The old man sighed.
ـِـ Well, at least your mother does that!

Now the son of him sighed.
ـِـ Are you positive, daddy?

ـِـ Yeah, I'm sure. Son, try to recall when she tried to have you seem innocent as well! Don't you remember? She had you feel totally silly, or at lest so you told us all!

ـِـ Yeah, wow. ... Oh, well. Then it seems likely, at least, dad.

ـِـ What I want to feel safe about is that you take this into you, both so that you don't make the same mistakes as me, but even to feel safe that I can trust at least someone to be talking about it to. Do you get my point?

ـِـ I'm not sure yet!

ـِـ My mistake was to trust in your mother, as I told you, sonny! Therefore I think you should try to study her, and then perhaps your sister too, before trying to comprehend the other women you might be dealing with! And do keep in mind that I can be the only guide for this as of now! It's not a small error if you actually make it!

ـِـ I'll try to do that dad!

ـِـ Great, sonny!


They hung up and David went back to his art.

No comments:

Post a Comment